Skinz Burandt Extreme Technical Riding Front Suspension 37” For AXYS RMK
NOT IN STOCK, MAY TAKE UP TO 2 WEEKS TO SHIP!
• 4130 Chromoly lower A-Arms
• Raised billet spindles
• This front end is geared towards intermediate to advanced riders building a machine that can handle extremely aggressive tree-riding and side-hilling. It is specifically developed for Burandt and his team of backcountry specialists that are able to get into the steepest terrain possible and keep the front end in control at all times. Together with the right shock setup, this front end is predictable and consistent-just what you need when you are in a tight spot!
• Available in flat Black lower A-arms and Polished Aluminum upper A-arms. (Note: The upper A-arms cannot be powder coated as they are stressed relieved)
• Kits offered with standard or ultra-lightweight rod ends
• Includes Upper/Lower A-Arms, Carbon Steering Rods, Lightweight Spindles, and Bushings.
• Chip Guards and all necessary hardware included
(Needs Fox Burandt Shocks 16.7")
(Picture shown with Optional Ultra Light-Weight Rods)
Please allow 15 business days for delivery of international shipments
Standard Rod Ends - 20% in stock
Ultra Light-Weight Rod Ends - 80% in stock
Ultra Light-Weight Rod Ends BLUE - 100% in stock